Sunday, November 16, 2008

Colt and Candice's Wedding


yesterday, my cousin Colt and his fiance, Candice tied the knot! Congrats guys! It was beautiful! They had the ceremony in a Catholic Church in Forest Grove and the Reception was at The Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club, AMAZING! The food was great! The flowers and Center Pieces were lovely and Everyone had a great time, I could tell ;)! (Oh, Candice, I know you will have a ton of pictures, but I have some if you wanna see them, let me know!)

Before the wedding...
Dad and Gramps

Cody and Kasey

The Church

Our handsome Groom waiting for his bride!

Giving away the Bride.

The Groomsmen

The lovely Bridesmaids

"You may now kiss the bride!"

The Center Pieces, so pretty!

Dad and I

TOASTS!

THE FIRST DANCE!

Wrong way, buddy!



Mother and Father of the Groom

Our adorable Bride!
The Goofy Groom!

No comments: